Aggiungo la sua risposta al commento mio e di primuletta:
I think every culture has its own funny quirks and things that anyone can poke fun at: look at America with its eating frenzy + malnourished kids, its 'soccer moms' and rampant consumerism. In England, its their obsession with the weather, shorts in December, and drinking binges which make even the Russians look like AA groupies. I don't think I'd live in Italy if I didn't love it, but, I just wanted to provide a different look at the Bella Vita... Thank you for reading!
Aggiungo la sua risposta al commento mio e di primuletta:
I think every culture has its own funny quirks and things that anyone can poke fun at: look at America with its eating frenzy + malnourished kids, its 'soccer moms' and rampant consumerism. In England, its their obsession with the weather, shorts in December, and drinking binges which make even the Russians look like AA groupies. I don't think I'd live in Italy if I didn't love it, but, I just wanted to provide a different look at the Bella Vita... Thank you for reading!
4 comments:
:(
grazie per aver segnalato questo post,e soprattutto il blog.
Aggiungo la sua risposta al commento mio e di primuletta:
I think every culture has its own funny quirks and things that anyone can poke fun at: look at America with its eating frenzy + malnourished kids, its 'soccer moms' and rampant consumerism.
In England, its their obsession with the weather, shorts in December, and drinking binges which make even the Russians look like AA groupies.
I don't think I'd live in Italy if I didn't love it, but, I just wanted to provide a different look at the Bella Vita...
Thank you for reading!
Aggiungo la sua risposta al commento mio e di primuletta:
I think every culture has its own funny quirks and things that anyone can poke fun at: look at America with its eating frenzy + malnourished kids, its 'soccer moms' and rampant consumerism.
In England, its their obsession with the weather, shorts in December, and drinking binges which make even the Russians look like AA groupies.
I don't think I'd live in Italy if I didn't love it, but, I just wanted to provide a different look at the Bella Vita...
Thank you for reading!
Post a Comment